Re: [Healeys] quality wiring harness

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] quality wiring harness
From: "keith taylor" <ktee20@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:17:14 +1100
BRAD
Don't forget little ol' OZ . US has stuffed our $$ as well . Just installed
a BN2
harness from :-     Vintage Wiring Harness     www.vinwire.com.au
 Fits where it should looks great . Easy to follow instructions  Correct
detail.
A small hands on operation with quick turnaround .
Been going since Moses played fullback for the Philistines

*** Unsolicited testimonial ***

Keith Taylor
WAMBERAL OZ
BN1