Re: [Healeys] Spam issues

To: Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Spam issues
From: Russ Staub <bbb11489@azboss.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:35:39 -0700
Hi Mike,

Up until about 6 months ago, I was getting a terrific amount of spam,
probably 4 times the amount of legitimate e-mail I was receiving.  At
that time, my ISP somehow got hooked up with Google, and the spam
filters of the resulting set-up has completely eliminated all the spam I
had been getting (watches, ED pills, penile implants,  you name it, just
pure, unadulteraded, time and resource wasting crap!).

Apparently there is hope.  My e-mail now consists of
information/communications I actually want.

Russ Staub
Mesa, AZ