Re: [Healeys] Car cover for Healey Sprite

To: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Car cover for Healey Sprite
From: Russ Staub <bbb11489@azboss.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:21:42 -0700
Hi Ken,

Speaking of the silvery slick covers, I have been looking for just such
a cover for some time.  The more exotic/expensive ones tend to age and
break down over time to the extent that they eventually leave more of
their own dust on the car than would naturally accumulate without them.

The covers I am looking for are primarily for indoor covering.  They are
light in weight and blow off easily.  They do not, in my experience,
deterioate noticeably over time, and are excellent dust covers for
indoor (garage) use.

The ones I have are called Silverguard, made by Rally Manufacturing in
Florida.  I have not been able to locate/communicate with them (Googled)
and am afraid they may be out of business.  Do you or anyone out there
know if/where these "Silverguard" covers may possibly still be obtained?

Thanks,

Russ Staub
Mesa, AZ
'50 Atlantic