[Healeys] Friday Funny

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Friday Funny
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:21:05 EST
One  day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the rascally behavior
that was going on.   So he called one of His angels and sent the  angel to
Earth for a time.

When  he returned, he told God, 'Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are
misbehaving and only 5% are not.

God  thought for a moment and said, 'Maybe I had better send down a second
angel to get another opinion.'

So  God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time.

When  the angel returned he went to God and said, 'Yes, it's true.  The Earth
is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being  good.'

God  was not pleased.   So He decided to e-mail the 5% that were good,
because he wanted to encourage them, and give them a little something  to help
them
keep going.

Do  you know what the e-mail  said?

Okay,  I was just wondering, because I didn't get one either.

 _Get  the Moviefone Toolbar_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=e
mlcntusdown00000001) . Showtimes, theaters, movie news &  more!