[Healeys] Brakes low

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Brakes low
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:19:18 -0800 (PST)
James Shope
if you have bleed the brakes and you have no air check the factory service
manual under adjusting brakes or my Tech Talk book page 178 and bleeding brakes
Healey Marque Mag. June 2004 or page 237 in my book see also index.
 l think you have not adjusted the brakes correctly this could give you a low
pedal ... Norman Nock