Re: [Healeys] FW: Doors and trunk lid do not fit- help

To: Dan Stromquist <dan@warner-associates.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Doors and trunk lid do not fit- help
From: Ronald Corazzo <roncorazzo02@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:28:25 -0800 (PST)
I received it in the mail today! Thank you for making a copy for me and sending
it.
I will send a copy to the person that asked for the info. as well.  He will
need to email me his name, address, city, state and zip.  I would email him
directly but some of my emails were inadvertently deleted be a member if my
houses hold