Re: [Healeys] Hd-8 diaphragms & oxygenated gas

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hd-8 diaphragms & oxygenated gas
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:51:09 -0600
Bill:

If you go into the Minnesota Street Rod Association website (msra.com) they
list all the gas stations in Minnesota and Wisconsin that sell ethanol free
gas under "Features".  I bought my last from a Shell station.  Usually only
one pump has it and it is well marked "for small engines and classic cars
only".  Better to call first because some of the stations are small and have
changed hands.

Dan

  _____