Re: [Healeys] KLG Spark plug?

To: "Richard Korn" <rkorn@simnet.is>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] KLG Spark plug?
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:58:22 -0800
Richard,

Champion NA8s or NA10s on the 100Ms.  The originals were made in England,
however I have NOS NA8s for my car that were Made in Canada.  They had black
phosphate bases.

The conversion charts that I've referenced show that the Original NA8 plugs
as rated warm and the KLG replacements would be the FE70 or FE 80.  The KLG
FE50s are slightly warmer.  The new Champion replacement plugs would be the
N5C.

Cheers,

Curt