Re: [Healeys] Mallory dual point dizzy part #

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "'PG'" <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mallory dual point dizzy part #
From: "Chris Masucci" <csooch1@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:57:07 -0600
http://www.malloryperformance.com/ProductDetails.aspx?MajID=530&MinID=5330&p
roductID=2315&txtSearch=2367801

http://www.malloryperformance.com/ProductDetails.aspx?modelNumber=2767801&pr
oductID=2380&majID=530&minID=5332&selection=&minselection=-1

It seems that the 236 and 276 part are the same, except that the 276 has
vacuum advance...which I want.  I believe that I have a Jag distributor in
my Healey today, since mine has cast iron bushings instead of bronze but
otherwise is identical.  I think it is from an XK engine or early XJ6, but
can't be sure.

Cheers,
Chris