[Healeys] re late BJ8 questions

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] re late BJ8 questions
From: Carroll A Phillips <bjcap@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:54:42 -0500
Jerry,

The reflector mount should be bright silver paint, not the same as the
inside bumpers and not wheel silver, those are too dark. I found an exact
match from a craft store in a small spray can. The profile of the last Moss
3000 trunk seal I got was slightly diff from orig.but definatly useable.
Hopefully someone can chime in on a better seal source.

Carroll Phillips       Top Down Restorations