Re: [Healeys] British Tool

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] British Tool
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 22:35:35 -0500
Alan:
If that is to loosen the wings (I don't read German that well), I would rather
use the wooden wrap around. You can beat the hell out of the long arms on it
and not put even a scratch on the wings plus you get great leverage!
Bill
BJ7> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:44:12 +0800> From: healey.nut@gmail.com> To:
healeys@autox.team.net> Subject: [Healeys] British Tool> > All -> > Any of you
have experience with this? Might be better than carrying the> monster lever I
have in my boot, but this thing is pretty expensive....> >
http://www.shop-016.de/Oldtimertools-p50h30s33-S-42.html> > On another related
topic, what happened to the guy who used to make all> these great specialty
tools for our healeys? I can't seem to find his> website anymore...> > Alan> >
'52 A90> '53 BN1> '64 BJ8>