Re: [Healeys] Windshield to body seal????

To: "Randy Dickson" <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Windshield to body seal????
From: "Mirek and Gwen Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:51:59 -0500
Hi Randy,

When I did my BT7, I lightly lubricated the seal with WD-40 and pulled it
through.  When I got about halfway, I had to sort of push-pull the thing a
bit at a time, but it was relatively easy.  Mine was supplied by Bob Yule at
the Healey AutoFarm.  Could the channel in the windscreen be crimped
anywhere?  Sounds unlikely. My only issue was getting the lip to lie flat
against the shroud when the windscreen was installed - I still have one
little hump that I caress down flat whenever I pass by the car!

Good luck with it.

Mirek
60 BT7