Re: [Healeys] NOJ391 on ebay????

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] NOJ391 on ebay????
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:51:04 -0800
Although it's an easy disclaimer of responsibility:

"The interior trim is red, but there are remains of green trim on the
doors under the door trimming panels and I have also with the car a
complete set of original green trim and carpets (in slightly
contrasting shades) wrapped up in an old cloth sack. Im not sure
which the car originally came with  but again this is sold with the
car."