Re: [Healeys] part supplier info. needed

To: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>, <caddi5@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] part supplier info. needed
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:36:44 -0000
Hi,
I think Josef is too polite to say that they used to work for SC Parts and
left them after SC were taken over and started, it is alleged, to cut the
odd corner with their quality! I've found them to be very good, helpful and
knowledgeable. They even sent me a part (of an oil filter adaptor) free
once! "We've got some lying around in a drawer in the office...you can have
on."
They're located just around the corner from SC!
Simon.