[Healeys] Long shot (Looking for parts)

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Long shot (Looking for parts)
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:31:07 -0500
I am looking for a set of front side market pliths for a 76 MG Midget.

I prefer NOS but will settle for a set of real nice used ones.  They are handed
(left and right) and follow the contour of the front fender.

Please contact me off-list if you have a set you are willing to part with.

They are BMC part numbers AHA9338 (RH), AHA9339 (LH)

I am trying to wrap this restoration up in time to present this car as a
Christmas gift.

Thanks in advance

Ho Ho Ho