Re: [Healeys] Healey 1/2 car on Ebay

To: healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey 1/2 car on Ebay
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:43:04 -0800 (PST)
Hello Rudy; Is this the same trailer you had on eBay in August 2007?
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Mon, 12/15/08, CAWS52803@aol.com <CAWS52803@aol.com> wrote: << Hello
and Merry Christmas fellow Healey and British car enthusiasts,  I have just
listed my 1/2 Healey trailer on Ebay and thought you might want a heads up on
this.  It has been in storage for almost 10 years and I need the room for
other projects.  Call or email if you have any questions.  Below is the direct
link to the item (320325565893).  Thanks,  Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC 828-754-0013 >>