Re: [Healeys] Dressy Driving Shoes

To: Jwhlyadv@aol.com, healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dressy Driving Shoes
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:41:44 -0500
Jim,

The brake pedal straddles the lever arm, the clutch is offset to the left
of the arm.  Depending on the year, the brake and clutch pedals are the
same part number. There are two round spacers that fill the slot for the
clutch pedal. Starting at 16039 BN7, 15881 BT7 the clutch pedal became
"solid" and the spacers were dropped.

Bob