Re: [Healeys]

To: "Leonard Berkowitz" <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys]
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:27:29 +0800
Try driving my '52 Austin Atlantic.  Good fun but I never would have bought
one of these new, the car is not all that easy to drive compared to the
Healey.  Strangely the A90 is far more substantially built, but the Healey
is far easier to drive.  Floor shift in those old cars is there for a
reason.  New cars, I'd probably rather have column shift though!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8