Re: [Healeys] Holes in Frame Rails

To: "John McElrath" <linsley46@gmail.com>, "Rick Swain" <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Holes in Frame Rails
From: bspidell@comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:42:29 +0000
Speaking of holes, my BJ8 has a few (apparently) factory-installed holes in the
frame rails.  These would make sense for drainage, but they're (supposed to be)
plugged with rubber plugs.  But, our BN2 does not have these holes--anyone know
why?  BMC's idea of a chassis lightening program?  Do others' BJX cars have
them (could be someone drilled them, but they look "factory")?

bs

From: "John McElrath" <linsley46@gmail.com>