Re: [Healeys] Throttle Switch

To: Simon & Christine Atkinson <satkinson7314@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Throttle Switch
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:19:13 -0800
Simon,

I've had one apart--it's a set of points with a cam on the shaft to open
and close them.  Just test for continuity in one position and lack
thereof in the other (check resistance, too--if it's high the points are
probably fouled).  You can open them up--gently--and clean the points if
you're careful not to break the tabs (I'm one for one).

Bob