[Healeys] wiring harness

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] wiring harness
From: "Simon & Christine Atkinson" <satkinson7314@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 23:29:57 -0500
Just want to make sure (since I can't find this on the wiring diagram).

I installed a new wiring harness today and everything matches up EXCEPT. I
have two wires coming out of the of the instrument cluster (smaller section
of this harness) that are GREEN and GREEN/Brown. These wires branch off from
the key switch (WHITE, WHITE, BROWN/blue).

Are these mystery, at least for me, wires for the small green warning lamp
and wired to the dynamo(generator)? This is the only reference to
GREEN/Brown that I can find.

Thanks,

Simon

1959 BT7L