[Healeys] Weight Distribution - Front to Rear (1961 BT7).

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Weight Distribution - Front to Rear (1961 BT7).
From: Robert PARKER <rd_parker@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:10:07 -0800
Gentlemen,
I need to know the approximate weight distribution of a typical bt7-that
is, the weight on the front wheels and rears. I own a '61 BT7, convert
able hard top model. If anyone has this information, I would appreciate
it. If you have the weights with full fuel or empty, it does not matter,
I can accommodate the numbers. Also, if you have a later 4-seater healey,
that is o.k. too. I just need the approximate weights: plus or minus
25-50 pounds total at the fronts and rears would be nice. I need this
information for a holding fixture I am working on.
Thanks,
Bob.
Southern California.