Re: [Healeys] Leather care

To: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Leather care
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:26:10 -0800
   I shoulda been more precise, the automakers didn't recommend them, but
   several  of these products are recommended--they recommend themselves,
   actually--for the fine British marques:
   http://www.colorplus.com/index.html
   http://www.superiorcarcare.net/colecakit.html
   http://www.leatherique.com/
   http://www.amazon.com/Gliptone-Professional-Automotive-Leather-Care/dp
   /B0007N20WQ
   http://www.liquidleather.com/
   plus Lexol
   I  would  think the Connolly products might actually be recommended by
   some   of  the  manufacturers  (since  the  fancy  ones  use  Connolly
   leather).  You probably can't go wrong with any of them.
   bs
   Alan Seigrist wrote:

     Bob -
     Which  three do they recommend?  I am interested in this for my '59
     Jag Mk IX (original factory interior - very nice).
     Alan
     '52 A90
     '53 BN1
     '64 BJ8