[Healeys] Seat Adjusters

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Seat Adjusters
From: "stevesylvia2" <stevesylvia2@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:42:24 -0700
Greetings,

            I'm in the middle of refurbishing my seat adjusters or seat
slides as called out in Moss Motors, which were pretty rusted and was
wondering if anyone knew how they came finished from the factory?  I was
thinking of having them zinc plated but upon degreasing them, I discovered
there was evidence of grey paint underneath them.  I read through my
restoration guide but nothing addressed this and the pictures are in black
and white so I can't tell what color they were.  Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks for your help,

Steve

61' BN7