Re: [Healeys] Mystery....part 3

To: "Skip Saunders" <tfsbj7@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mystery....part 3
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 09:32:58 -0800
I always taught my students that compression is a subset of air.  Anyway
assuming you are not deaf and paying attention, you verify compression every
time you hit the key to start the car.  An engine with no compression sounds
way different then one with compression.
Remind me to tell you the story about the guy that was trying to diagnose a
no start some time.