Re: [Healeys] healey in movie Bad Boys (1)

To: "'healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] healey in movie Bad Boys (1)
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:20:54 -0500
I can only tell from the windshield frame that the car is either a BJ7 or
BJ8.  The reflection appears to me to be either the doorway to the house, or
a part of the house that we can't see in the frame.  Too bad there isn't a
better shot of the car to help identify it.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA