Re: [Healeys] Playing PunchBuggy

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Playing PunchBuggy
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:10:47 EST
In a message dated 1/8/09 7:14:05 AM, healeys-request@autox.team.net writes:

> Speaking of VW Bugs, how many of you played the game "Bug" with your kids
> on
> road trips?  Should show how big of a car enthusiast you are.  When someone
> in the car sees a VW Bug tthe first one to shout "Bug" gets a point.

Sounds way too complicated. In our family the game was simple. The first
person to spot a Beetle and holler "Punchbuggy" got to hit the person sitting
next
to him as hard as he wanted. Usually the next thing heard in the car was from
the front seat: "Don't make me stop this car, because if I do, you'll wish
you hadn't."

Ah, the good old days.

Cheers
gary