Re: [Healeys] Period Radio

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Period Radio
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:34:48 -0500
I have an Audiovox, solid state, push button AM radio available. It has
been recently overhauled electrically. It is switchable between 6v and
12v, and polarity. I believe the bezel will fit the standard BJ8 opening.
The radio is 6 1/4" x 4 3/4". The knobs are 5/8" center to center. The
dial/
push button front is 3 5/8" x 1 1/2". Picture available upon request. If
interested,
please contact me off the list. Thanks.

Doug