[Healeys] Early BN7 Mk II heat shield

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Early BN7 Mk II heat shield
From: "Peter Svilans" <peter.svilans@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:26:54 -0500
BUT Peter, it WAS due to the fact that you had your foot
On-the-floor just trying to keep up with Rich (as I do recall
both cars<VBG>) !!

That may be true, Ed, but on the trip to the Wisconsin Conclave, the cop gave
us BOTH speeding tickets !  At the same time.

Great pics of the Niagara Conclave !    I designed the logo and built the
giant styrofoam backdrop behind the lectern using buckets of glitter stuck on
with white glue..  It hung in my son's room for a couple of years before there
was more glitter on the floor than on the logo itself, and it had to go.

I still have five hours of unedited VHS footage which Liz and I took at that
event.  Never got done because I no longer worked at the TV studio where I
edited the Conclave 80 tape.

Best
Peter