[Healeys] Final / Part3 - Resto of BJ8 32038 - AH Mag Jan 2009.

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Final / Part3 - Resto of BJ8 32038 - AH Mag Jan 2009.
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:50:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi Listers,

Some of you may remember that I authored Parts 1 and 2 of my slow (over 10
years now) resto of BJ8 32038 and which was published in Austin Healey
Magazine in issues 4-5/2005 and 7/2005 respectively.  Back in those good old
days, most articles were in B/W - not the full color we enjoy today.

Well, I still own the car and things have been moving along - slowly of
course.  But 32038 is now back on the road at last in a brand new livery - and
looks just great - I think.  When new, she was Healey blue/blue.  When I
bought her in 1989, she was blotchy spray-can green/tan - really bad and
sliding downhill.  Now she is fresh, yellow/dark red, and ready for a new life
here on the  N. Calififornia roads.

The new January issue of Austin Healey Magazine has 32038 on the cover, and
the final / Part 3 of the resto article on page 8 for those of you that have
been patiently following the saga.  I hope you enjoyed the journey - I did.

My thanks to Reid Trummel who published the first 2 parts as prior Editor, and
to Gary Anderson who kindly published the third part as current Editor.

Anyone wishing to contact me on 'stuff' - 408-221-5244 / RNB@ix.netcom.com

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com