Re: [Healeys] B/J Auction

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] B/J Auction
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 08:11:55 -0500
Sorry if I made a mistake, Al.  I haven't had the pleasure of visiting
Kurt's shop.

However, it must be a remarkable coincidence that the car offered at
Barrett-Jackson in February 2007 and the one in the 2009 list on their
website are both Lot 976, which might have led me to the assumption that it
was the same car.  The photographs used for this year's car are identical to
the ones used in 2007 (I have copies of the previous photos for comparison).
Both are "1964".  The descriptions read:

(2007)  "Purchased last year as an excellent, straight, rust-free California
car...."
(2009)  "Purchased last year from only its second California owner"

(2007)  "Finished in the ultra-desirable Aston-Martin period colors of
California Sage with Parchment leather trim..."
(2009)  "Finished in the ultra-desirable and attractive period Aston-Martin
color scheme of California Sage with linen-colored trim..."

Thanks for setting me straight, which allows me to keep the BJ8 registry as
accurate as possible.

The question would be now.... what is the VIN of the current offering?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA