Re: [Healeys] Upholstery and install cost

To: <tomleavy@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Upholstery and install cost
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:09:12 -0500
Tom,

It seems we answer these same questions about every few weeks. There must be
lots of this material in the list archives.
If not, the bottom line as far as I'm concerned after many installations in
various Healey models and series is to contact Heritage Upholstery and Trim.
They will give you a free detailed quote and send you free samples of
leather, vinyl, carpet, etc.
Ask for their Karvel carpet, full natural jute underlay, hand bound boot
Armacord, and complete new dash top.
Send them the following items and let them trim these: dash panel, seat pans
and frames, rear seat pans, and parcel tray.

If you'd like a more detailed guide as to correct original colours, etc. get
back to me directly and I'll help you.

Rich Chrysler