Re: [Healeys] Mike Lempert

To: <al@bighealey.org>, <autofarm@cyg.net>, austin healey
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mike Lempert
From: TERRY COLL <coll44@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:41:06 -0500
All,

I spoke with Mike about a month ago and he said he dropped the ball on that
last order of gear sets and would be trying to get another order going soon,
perhap spring-summer 2009.  He implied he has contact info on all who were on
the last order.

Terry Coll
'64 BJ8> From: al@bighealey.org> To: autofarm@cyg.net; healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:50:53 -0500> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mike Lempert> >
Bob:> > I put in an order for rear end gears some time ago, and haven't heard
a> thing. I have a couple of emails in to Mike Lempert, too.> > If he is on
the list, maybe these emails will spark a response...> > Al Fuller>
al@bighealey.org> '62 BT-7> '65 BJ-8> '85 Rx-7> > > -----Original
Message-----> From: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:healeys-bounces@autox.team.net]> On Behalf Of Bob Yule> Sent: Sunday,
January 25, 2009 8:14 AM> To: HEALEY LIST> Subject: [Healeys] Mike Lempert> >
Anybody know if Mike Lempert is alive & well? Don't seem to be able to>
contact him by e-mail.> Cheers.......Bob> Check out our web site
Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> > Healeys@autox.team.net>
coll44@msn.com> > http://www.team.net/archive