[Healeys] Forgot to ask, plug choice?

To: "'Mr. Bill'" <bn1@pacbell.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Forgot to ask, plug choice?
From: "Randy Dickson" <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:06:25 -0600
Fellow Healeyoids,

While I'm at it, what kind of plugs should I use other than the standard
Chumpion UN12Y?  I don't like them, it seems like they foul easily.  Could I
go to a platinum plug, of one of those fancy triple or quad pronged plugs?
Also, what heat range?  My engine has a BJ8 cam, polished head and will
eventually be running three carbs, and maybe headers.  I was thinking about
getting the plug wire ends that just clip on the plugs and are not shrouded.
A minimalistic look.  Thanks!

Randy