[Healeys] BJ8 top questions

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 top questions
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 12:24:18 -0800
1. I ordered some steel rivets for my top frame and the supplier sent me
1/4 inch diameter. The rivets I took out are 5/16. What is original?

2. Brass washers are present with the rivets on the frame. Is that
original? Seems like a good idea.

3. On the rear rail J rubber seal, does it get glued to the drain
channel or the rail? If it gets glued to the rail, I assume it gets
glued after the jillion top clips are in place.

Anybody tried straightening a bent tubular bow?

Thanks,
Ken Freese
65 BJ8