Re: [Healeys] degreaser

To: fortee9er@yahoo.com, Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] degreaser
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 9:01:01 -0800
Jorge,

I would recommend that you use a citric based grease buster.  This is available
by the gallon and spray at any auto parts store or chain.  I would pull the car
onto a grassy area let it warm slightly then spray the area to be cleaned
heavily with the grease buster.  Let it sit for 5 minutes and repeat.  You can
brush caked areas then rinse with plain water.  Keep repeating until satisfied.
 This stuff is not harsh on the environment and works incredibly well.  Doing
it on a lawn will keep from having to clean up your driveway or garage floor.

Tracy