Re: [Healeys] positive ground alternator/voltage stabilizer

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] positive ground alternator/voltage stabilizer
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:40:46 +0100
Patrick,
Just for my knowledge, you say a 1947 Healey Duncan was fitted with a voltage
stabilizer? How big was/is this device? Its just, because I cannot believe
that cars in 1947 were fitted with semiconductor voltage stabilizers.
But I am sure you are right, just wondering.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----