Re: [Healeys] electrc fan vs. belt drive

To: "TERRY COLL" <coll44@msn.com>, <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] electrc fan vs. belt drive
From: "Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:01:35 -0000
Hi Terry, I fitted one of the following fans to my BJ8 a couple of years ago
and it has been a excellent addition to the car. Please see the following
link:

http://www.ccw-tools.com/product.asp?P_ID=12725

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay  Director  Classic-Car-World Ltd  32 Washingborough Road
Heighington  Lincoln  LN4 1RE  01522 888178 (Tel)  0870 705 9115 (fax)
enquiries@ccw-tools.com  www.ccw-tools.com

Registered address: 32 Washingborough Road  Heighington  Lincoln  LN4 1RE.
Classic-Car-World Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 3930761.  VAT registration number: 755 7630 05