[Healeys] Healey Hardtop Headliner Material

To: "'healeylist'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Hardtop Headliner Material
From: "rjhco" <rjh.co@tx.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:38:54 -0600
I have for sale a partial bolt of new, correct hardtop headliner material
plus the foam padding that is used with the headliner.

The piece of headliner material is approximately 87" x 55", enough for one
complete hardtop finish out.  I purchased the material and foam from the UK.
The materials are extra to my BJ8 hardtop restoration.  The color is off
white/cream.  The material is lightweight ribbed vinyl.

I can ship the materials on a roll (probably expensive) or folded (less
shipping cost).

If interested, please contact me offline.

Best regards,
Jim Hockert
Dallas, TX