Re: [Healeys] Is it a generator? No!

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Is it a generator? No!
From: Steve Thomton <scthomton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:05:47 -0800 (PST)
Patrick et al, for you guys here in the colonies there is a U.S. manufacture
of alternators that look like generators
http://www.powermastermotorsports.com/powergen.html    These claim to put out
more amps than the others listed....saying 60 amps at idle.  These are
designed to simulate the old U.S. cars generators.  I've never done the due
diligence to see if the size is a match for my Healey but if you were in the
market it would be worth the effort as I believe these go for around $350ish
which seems to be less than the others.

Steve Thomton
1963 BJ7 Works Rally replica in progress