[Healeys] Something for the kids out there

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Something for the kids out there
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:02:10 +0800
All -

For one reason or another, I fell into the ownership of one of these for my
2 year old son (a BMW mini).  Click on this link, then select the catalog in
the upper right hand corner:

http://www.toystoys.it/

You'll see they make Fiat 500s (original), the new Fiat 500 Abarth!, Ferrari
GTO (amongst others), Mercedes Gullwing, and at least a dozen modern
classics... an awesome collection.

More importantly, the cars are beautifully made from very high quality
materials... and the electric circuits are first rate.  Anyway, if any of
you have little guys & gals running around, I'd REALLY recommend one of
these great cars....

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1