[Healeys] Non-healey related

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Non-healey related
From: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:32:21 -0500
I'm getting ready to buy parts for my MGB, I need a new clutch so I have
to pull the motor and tranny,

While I'm doing it , my plan is to replace gaskets seals, mounts etc...
on the engine and transmission with overdrive.

My question is (if any one is familiar with MGB's)  can I replace the
oil seals (front and back) on the engine and transmission(overdrive)

Without dismantling the whole thing??  Can I just pull the seals off and
replace them??

My hope is to stop oil leaks , HA HA HA ...... I know!!