[Healeys] Just drove by a cafe in the Jag Mk IX and saw Richard

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Just drove by a cafe in the Jag Mk IX and saw Richard
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:51:34 +0800
from Top Gear.

He gave me a nice nod and salute (my Mk IX is in very good shape).

They are filming next season of Top Gear here in Hong Kong, and they've
asked for my Austin A90 Atlantic to be on display... I'll let you know if
anything comes of it. I think they selected my car for display because when
I submitted the car for the show, I wrote a note that the A90 was "the
biggest automotive financial failure in British history."  I figured they
would like that, I was right.

Cheers!

Alan

'52 A90