Re: [Healeys] Computer Question

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Computer Question
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:40:05 +0800
Patrick -

Okay, one syllables, here we go...

If the picture you want to put in your email is on a web page, then you can
simply select the picture with your cursor (left button) while looking at it
in IE (or firefox) and then right button it and select "copy." Then go to
your new Outlook message and paste it directly in the message area.

If the picture is on your computer, then go to the picture and right click
it, and select "open with", and open it with Internet Explorer.  Again, once
opened in internet explorer you just right click copy it then paste into
your email.

It's quite simple actually.

Alan

'52 A90