Re: [Healeys] 60 BN7 Tranny Problem and cost??

To: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 60 BN7 Tranny Problem and cost??
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 06:47:02 -0600
You might consider the 5 speed conversion as a cheaper alternative.  I
seem to remember that a Smitty kit plus transmission was about half
what rebuilding the original was.  I am sure that one of the several
that have done the conversion will share costs as I could be way off.

Patton

--
Sent from my mobile device

Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."
1977 Newport '28