Re: [Healeys] Falcon Exhaust Problems

To: <don@anglesey.us>, "'David Schweninger'" <quenty@ntelos.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Falcon Exhaust Problems
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:15:10 -0500
Ok - two of us have had installations that fit with no problems - my only
delay in the installation was in that I started late in the afternoon so had
to stop for a while to have my 4pm afternoon martini. Perhaps we were lucky.
Regardless, there seems to be a problem with some or many of the pipes so I
have posted David's photos and narrative on my site in the engine section of
the Technical page.

As with the others, they are in PDF format so you can download and print
easily.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com