[Healeys] Center console BJ8

To: Ahealey Ahealey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Center console BJ8
From: Weston Keyes <westonkeyes@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:07:42 -0500
Hello Folks,

    I have a new metal center console and don't have the original. Can someone
give me an idea how far from the top edge the holes are for the chrome trim?
   I have viewed a video from Moss Motors about covering the console,
unfortunately they gloss over the subject. They basically give you a
before/after treatment with no content.

I'm just guessing but does one:

1. Put the sides on over the foam and overlap the top by some amount
2. Cover the top
3. Run a razor down a line directly under where the chrome strip will go

?????????

Thanks for your help

Wes Keyes
York, Maine