Re: [Healeys] BN7 Windshield

To: "David Schweninger" <quenty@ntelos.net>, "Healey Mail List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN7 Windshield
From: "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:51:45 -0600
Dave,

What you have is a discoloration of the polyvinyl butyryl interlayer between
the two layers of glass.  The yellow is simply a result of the aging process
associated with "vinyl".  To my knowledge, there is no means of restoring
the vinyl to it's original clear appearance.  Hopefully, most of the
discoloration will be covered by the windshield frame.

Ron