[Healeys] FW: 1958 100-6 BN4

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: 1958 100-6 BN4
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:50:35 -0500
I have no financial interest in this car, but it is still available and Paul
does have images that he can forward to someone who is interested.  It is a
good car for someone looking to have a 100-6 driver with little work.

Mark Goodman
 <http://www.austinhealeyessence.com> www.austinhealeyessence.com