[Healeys] Early BN4 Pistons

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Early BN4 Pistons
From: RAWDAWGS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:17:43 EST
I am looking for some early BN4 "clamp style" pistons. Does anyone have the
Hepolite part number for these? Were they used in any other application  other
than the BN4? The block is virgin and I may be able to just go back  with std
size but might need to go 20 over, waiting on the machine shop verdict.  I
would like to just go back with the Longbridge set up for now and start
working
on a BJ8 engine I have laying around so if I can limp along for another  10k
miles with this engine I would be happy. If I were to find a set of BN6
pistons with con rods would they work? Thanks in advance.  Scott
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)